Make your way to the International Commerce Centre (ICC) and ride the swift, double-deck elevator up to the 100th floor. You’ll reach the sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, located 1,290 feet (393 meters) above sea level, in just 60 seconds! Towering above the city, sky100 is an indoor observation deck in Hong Kong that offers 360-degree views of the territory including its stunning Victoria Harbour. Take in the comprehensive views through on-site telescopes. sky100 is also home to a large-scale interactive multimedia exhibit that offers insight on local history and culture, and a gift shop with a variety of exclusive souvenirs to complement your one-of-a-kind experience. Beyond the magnificent Hong Kong views, sky100 connects you to major transportation networks and a world-class shopping mall.
The opening hours of sky100 are subject to change; please check the details at sky100’s official website before the visit.
Departure Time: 4/1/2019 - 3/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Departure Point: Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, 100/F, International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong China
:Tour option details are as follows
- One Standard Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 64
Senior: Age 65 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Child: Age 3 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Admission to sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is subject to rules and regulations. We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close the Deck or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict the admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, safety and security concerns.
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
For more details on Preventive Anti-Epidemic Measures, please visit sky100’s website.