This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Central, Central, Hong Kong
The tour will begin in the financial center of Hong Kong.
Pass By: Mid-levels Escalator, Connaught Road, Central and West Distict, Hong Kong China
Find out more about the longest outdoor covered escalator in the world!
Stop At: Graham Street Market, Graham Street, between Queen's Road and Hollywood Road, Hong Kong China
Have a stroll in the oldest outdoor wet market in Hong Kong with our Foodie Guide and check out what groceries locals buy!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Hollywood Road, Central and Sheung Wan, Hong Kong China
Discover hidden gems and hear stories about the famous Hollywood Road.
Pass By: Man Mo Temple, No.124-126 Hollywood Rd, Central, Hong Kong China
Stop by one of the oldest temples in Hong Kong.
Departure Time: 2:15 PM
Departure Point: Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Return Details: Hillier Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
:Tour option details are as follows
Hong Kong Food Tour: Central and Sheung Wan Districts 14:15:
Option Departure Time: 2:15 PM
- English-speaking guide
- All food tastings
- Bottled water
- Beverages if not listed in the itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Youth: Age 5 to 14
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Children ages 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 5 are free, provided they do not require an additional tasting
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers